Beginning therapy can be scary, I strive to build a trusting relationship with every individual I work with that helps facilitate growth and change. Everyone experiences difficulties throughout their life, and we will work together to identify your strengths, heal emotional wounds and develop effective coping strategies. I tailor treatment to each person’s personal concerns and individual needs utilizing a variety of modalities that include:
• cognitive behavioral therapy
• dialectical behavioral therapy
• multisystemic therapy
• trauma-focused cognitive behavioral therapy
Outside of work, I enjoy the many outdoor activities Colorado has to offer as well as spending time with my three dogs.
Qualifications and experience
- Mental Health and Behavior
Arizona State University (2012)
- Board Certification
Certification Agency Specialty Year Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies Licensed Clinical Social Worker 2019
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.