One of the best things about my job is getting to know my patients as the unique individuals that they are. I utilize current scientific evidence and community resources when helping my patients navigate options for their care in order to provide a plan that is tailored to each person’s needs. I am also passionate about providing education to my patients to empower them to make meaningful changes and improve their health and wellbeing.
I enjoy spending time with my family and friends exploring all of the amazing things to do in our wonderful state of Colorado.
Qualifications and experience
- Family Medicine, Primary Care
- Languages spoken
University of Colorado (2018)
- Clinical interest for patients
• Family planning
• Family planning counseling
• Birth control, including long-acting reversible contraception such as intrauterine devices (IUDs) and contraceptive implants
• Tobacco cessation counseling
• Medical management
• Weight management
• Preventative care
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.