Our mission is to store, protect and deliver accurate medical information to authorized users in support of UCHealth.
Reviewing your medical record or that of your child
You may review your or your child’s protected health information in the health information management department at UCHealth during business hours.
Online medical records request
We recommend you securely request your medical records online for faster service. Select “Online Records” to login to My Health Connection and follow the instructions.
Request for pick-up of medical record copies
Questions? Call 719.365.5277
You may also request a printed copy of your medical records. However, UCHealth is required by law to obtain your written permission before releasing any copies. If you desire to receive a copy of your medical records:
- Step 1: Complete the Request for Medical Records form (below) to make your pick-up request. If someone other than the patient will be picking up records proceed to step 2.
- Step 2: Print, complete and bring with you the “Authorization to Disclose Protected Health Information form” to one of our locations.
Online request form
Questions about medical records?
- Medical Center of the Rockies / Poudre Valley Hospital: 970.624.1350
- Memorial Hospital: 719.365.5277
- University of Colorado Hospital: 720.848.1031
- Yampa Valley Medical Center: 970.871.2387