The board-certified rheumatologists at UCHealth Rheumatology specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of arthritis and other diseases of the joints, muscles and bones – from the easily visible to the highly complex.
Relying on cutting-edge technology, the latest research and proven clinical methods, our physicians work as part of multi-disciplinary medical team to determine the best course of treatment for every patient.
Other team members often include family medicine physicians, nurses, physical and occupational therapists, psychologists and social workers.
If you have persistent musculoskeletal pain, discuss it with your primary care provider to determine if a referral to is right for you.
Conditions we treat
Both consultations and ongoing care are available to patients with a variety of conditions. Among the conditions we treat:
- Rheumatoid arthritis and other Inflammatory arthritis
- Ankylosing spondylitis, psoriatic arthritis, enteropathic arthritis, reactive arthritis
- Systemic lupus erythematosus and other collagen vascular diseases
- Inflammatory muscle diseases
About your appointment
What to bring to your Rheumatology Clinic appointment
- Your photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or military ID are acceptable).
- Your insurance card or the name of your carrier; the plan, policy or group number; and the phone number of the insurance company. If covered by a spouse’s policy, know your spouse’s date of birth and Social Security number.
- A referral form or number if required by your insurance carrier.
- Previous medical records. You also can arrange to have them transferred prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Name, address and phone number of the referring physician (if relevant).