Specialists at UCHealth Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Clinic – Fort Collins work to get you back to your normal routines through occupational, physical, speech language and music therapy.
Physical, occupational and speech therapy
Physical therapy and occupational therapy work to help people return to normal activity. Speech therapy focuses on several modes of communication in order to help people resume their lives.
We recognize that illness and injury can take away an individual’s independence. Our therapists work with each patient to develop goals to help them regain as much independence as possible.
Working closely with patients, our physical therapists strive to restore mobility, increase strength and improve balance.
Our occupational therapists work with patients on activities of daily living like bathing, dressing, cooking, cleaning and evaluate visual-perceptual skills.
Our speech therapists evaluate patients’ ability to chew and swallow, think and remember, and speak and understand both the spoken and written word.
Our comprehensive outpatient rehabilitation programs help patients achieve the highest level of independence possible.
Conditions we treat
- Back pain during pregnancy
- Fatigue and weakness
- Joint problems before and after surgery
- Ligament and athletic injuries
- Multiple sclerosis
- Overuse injuries of tendons
- Parkinson’s disease
- Traumatic brain injury
- Vertigo and dizziness
- Amputee management
- Cancer rehabilitation
- Certified hand therapy
- Custom splint manufacturing
- Incontinence management
- Lee Silverman voice training
- McKenzie certified therapy
- Orthopedic clinical specialist
- Pelvic pain
- Spinal manipulation and mobilization
- Trigger point dry needling
- Vestibular rehabilitation
Learn more about:
- Physical therapy and pregnancy
- Incontinence guide
- Posture and body mechanics
- Vestibular therapy
Services provided by Poudre Valley Hospital.