Leading-edge technology and personalized service.
If you need an X-ray or another type of imaging, the radiology department at UCHealth Greeley Hospital features new, top-of-the-line equipment in all modalities.
Each modality uses the highest level of dose reduction to reduce radiation while maintaining exceptionally high-quality imaging.
My Health Connection: your online patient portal.
We encourage all of our patients to sign up for My Health Connection or download the UCHealth mobile app. This is your personal patient portal to request prescription refills, to view your medical records or find test results.
Services we provide
- CT, including CT interventional biopsies, abscess drains and RF ablation.
- MRI, excluding MRI-guided biopsy.
- Diagnostic X-ray, including fluoroscopy studies (e.g., upper GI and pain injections).
- Nuclear medicine.
- Interventional radiology, including TIPS and Y-90 ablation.
- Cardiac stress testing and cardiac echocardiograms.
General X-rays are available without an appointment 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Appointments for CT, MRI, ultrasound and interventional procedures are available through our Northern Region Radiology Scheduling Team 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
To book an appointment, please call 970.495.8666 Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.