Our expert providers offer foot and ankle care for common conditions and injuries plus a full range of leading-edge, specialized treatments. We develop a personalized treatment plan for each patient that not only relieves foot or ankle pain and other symptoms, it treats the underlying cause and prevents it from coming back.
Small injuries can mean big problems
Even the smallest foot or ankle injuries can cause big problems. Foot, heel and ankle pain can affect every step you take, changing your gait and throwing your entire body out of balance. When you resort to changing your lifestyle to avoid daily activities that now cause foot or ankle pain—especially the sports that keep you healthy and happy—it’s time to get help.
Make an appointment today with a podiatrist (foot doctor) at UCHealth Podiatry Clinic – Grand Cordera for expert foot and ankle care right here in Colorado Springs.
Conditions we treat
Expert foot and ankle care for any condition
We treat a full spectrum of ankle and foot injuries, plus other conditions that range from pediatrics to sports medicine to geriatrics:
- Achilles tendon ruptures and other tendon tears.
- Bunions and hammertoes.
- Charcot foot and ankle.
- Foot pain, drop and ulcers.
- Fractures of the tibia, fibula, ankle and foot
(acute and chronic).
- Hallux rigidus.
- Osteochondral lesions of the talus (OLTs).
- Plantar fasciitis.
- Sports injuries.
- Sprains and instability.
- Stress fractures.
- Toenail conditions such as ingrown toenails.
- Turf toe injuries.
Proven, leading-edge foot and ankle treatments
Our specialists are trained and experienced in these foot and ankle treatments:
- Ankle fusion.
- Ankle joint replacement.
- Bone fixation and lengthening.
- Bunion surgery.
- Cartilage restoration, and living cartilage transplant – we are the first clinic in Colorado Springs to offer this procedure.
- Minimally invasive Achilles repair.
- Orthopedic consultation and devices, including custom orthotics.
- Reconstructive surgery, including foot and ankle limb salvage, using the most modern technology available.
- Soft tissue correction.
We offer in-office surgery for minor procedures, and we can also offer the latest biologics to aid healing for some cases. This includes stem-cell therapy and platelet-rich plasma therapy (PRP), a new treatment that uses injections of your own platelet blood cells to speed healing.