My Health Connection: your online patient portal
We encourage all our patients to sign up for My Health Connection. This is your personal patient portal to request prescription refills, view your medical records or test results and to contact our office.
At UCHealth, we do things differently. We know how fast the world of health care is changing, and we push ourselves to stay ahead of the curve.
Our growing team of talented providers stands ready to address your every occupational health need. And we’re committed to a strong relationship with you as our partner.
Our focus is on providing you with the best experience so you can focus on your business.
Overview of offerings
Occupational medicine concentration: We have Level 2 Certified Workers Compensation physicians at all our locations. Our physicians are board-certified in occupational medicine, preventive medicine, family medicine, and emergency medicine by the American Board of Preventive Medicine and the American Board of Emergency Medicine.
Dedicated occupational medicine staff: We have a team of individuals dedicated to handling referrals, communication and follow up with you as the employer, insurance companies, and the insured worker.
Custom protocols: We work closely with your organization to individually customize your protocol to meet your specific needs.
Communication: Our providers are available to speak with you after each initial injury visit. We will also handle communication with your employee and insurance company.
Our occupational medicine services include:
Occupational injury management
- Evaluation, treatment, and management of injuries (walk-in/urgent care)
- Treatment plans/case management
- Consults and expertise on toxic exposures, epidemiology
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Health psychology services and pain management
- X-ray and advanced imaging
- Pulmonary function testing
- Comprehensive blood testing
Occupational physical exams
- Pre- and post-employment physicals
- DOT certification/recertification exams
- Respiratory evaluation
- Impairment ratings for employment injuries
- MMI evaluations
- Independent Medical Examinations
- Fit for duty exams
- Job-specific ergonomic analysis
- Functional capacity evaluations
- TB skin testing
- Influenza and hepatitis immunizations
- Medical surveillance
Drug and alcohol screening
- Urine specimen collection
- DOT/Non-DOT testing
- Instant/on-site drug testing
- Evidential Breath Alcohol Testing
- Medical Review Officer
- Consortium/TPA services
Our office participates with many different insurance companies. Because insurance plans, policies and laws often change, please contact your insurance company to see if we are a contracted provider. >> Find insurance and billing information.
Please notify us if you have an insurance plan change, coverage change or insurance loss so we can properly bill your claims in a timely manner.
Questions about your bill?
Please visit the UCHealth bill pay site.