Dr. John McVicker, medical director
At our clinic, you will have access to our comprehensive and specialized team. We collaborate with you and your family to ensure that care strategies meet your health goals and provide you with the best outcomes.
At UCHealth, we aim to make your care as seamless as possible, from consultation to clinic visits and beyond when advanced care is needed.
Conditions we treat
We treat most general neurological conditions and offer advanced diagnostic and treatment technology.
Our areas of emphasis include:
- Acute confusional state/Altered mental status/Delirium
- Brachial plexus injuries/neuropathies
- Essential tremor
- Headaches, migraines, complex migraines
- Increased intracranial pressure
- Movement disorders
- Multiple sclerosis (MS) and other demyelinating diseases
- Myasthenia gravis
- Normal pressure hydrocephalus
- Parkinson’s disease
- Stroke (ischemic and hemorrhagic)
- Transient ischemic attacks (TIA)
Health risk assessments
UCHealth providers are just as dedicated to the pursuit of your staying well as they are to your getting well.
Take our stroke risk and heart health assessments to help you locate the right care for your concerns.
Your results will be available to you online through My Health Connection.
To discuss your results, please contact the physician who ordered the lab work.
As a patient, you can download our UCHealth app and go to the My Health Connection patient portal to view your results electronically as soon as they are ready.
Download the UCHealth App today