As a physician and a neurologist, I hope to work with every patient in a collaborative, patient-centered approach to improve the quality of their life. I am board certified in neurology and neuromuscular medicine and strive to provide high-quality electrodiagnostic studies (EMG/NCS). My past clinical experiences have provided me with a breadth of knowledge in all neurological illnesses, and I desire to ensure that all my patients feel their needs are met through listening and discussion regarding their symptoms, diagnosis and treatment plan.
I love exploring Colorado with my husband and kids!
Qualifications and experience
- Neurology, Neuromuscular Medicine
- Languages spoken
Doctor of Medicine
George Washington University (2009)
- Board Certification
Certification Agency Specialty Year American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neuromuscular Medicine 2014 American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology 2013
- Clinical interest for patients
- Neuromuscular medicine: muscular dystrophy, neuropathy, motor neuron disease.
- Botox for migraine.
- General neurology.
- Research interest for patients
- Muscular dystrophy.
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.