Dedicated to the cardiovascular health of men and women across Northwest Colorado. We offer a full range of services with two full time cardiologists, William B. Baker, MD, FACC, and Jason W. Jurva, MD.
Conditions we treat
- Heart rhythm disorders including palpitations (abnormal heart beats) as well more complex heart rhythms such as atrial fibrillation, atrial flutter and ventricular arrhythmias.
- Evaluation and management of patients in need of or with an existing pacemaker or defibrillator.
- Dizziness and syncope (fainting)
- Concerning symptoms of possible heart disease such as chest discomfort, shortness of breath, swelling and fatigue.
- A history of coronary artery disease (blockage in the blood vessels of the heart) including individuals with a history of heart attack, cardiac stents or cardiac bypass surgery.
- Diagnosing and managing heart failure (weak or damaged hearts) including the evaluation for advanced therapies such as cardiac defibrillators and advanced pacemakers.
- Assessment of an individual’s risk for heart attack and stroke with an emphasis on the early detection of heart disease and prevention of heart attack and stroke.
- Valvular heart disease (leaky or blocked heart valves) or heart murmurs, including individual’s with artificial valves.
- Peripheral vascular disease including aneurysms (enlarged blood vessels), and vascular blockage, also known as peripheral arterial disease or PAD.
- Difficult to control high blood pressure
- High cholesterol