Powered by CU Orthopedics.
The UCHealth Hand Clinic at University of Colorado Hospital offers a team approach to hand care to ensure the best possible diagnosis and treatment for our patients. Our doctors and nurses have special training in hand surgery and practice hand surgery full time.
We also are a part of the only academic center in the region. This means we conduct clinical research into the most effective treatments and surgical options, which we bring to our patients.
Conditions we treat
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Distal Radius Fractures
- Dupuytren’s Contracture
- Hand Injuries
- Hand Surgery
- Limb Preservation
- Trigger Finger
- Wrist and Elbow Arthroscopy
- Wrist Reconstruction
About your appointment
What to bring to your UCHealth Hand Clinic appointment
- Your photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or military ID are acceptable)
- Your insurance card
- A referral form or number if required by your insurance carrier
- Previous medical records. You also can arrange to have them transferred prior to your scheduled appointment time
- Name, address and phone number of the referring physician (if relevant)
Insurance and billing
Our office participates with many different insurance companies. Because insurance plans, policies and laws often change, please contact your insurance company to see if we are a contracted provider. >> Find insurance and billing information.
Please notify us if you have an insurance plan change, coverage change or insurance loss so we can properly bill your claims in a timely manner.