Closed from noon to 1 p.m.
The Hand Clinic at University of Colorado Hospital offers a team approach to hand care to ensure the best possible diagnosis and treatment for our patients.
Our doctors and nurses have special training in hand surgery and practice hand surgery full time.
We also are the only academic center in the region. This means we conduct clinical research into the most effective treatments and surgical options, which we bring to our patients.
Conditions we treat
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Distal Radius Fractures
- Dupuytren’s Contracture
- Hand Injuries
- Hand Surgery
- Limb Preservation
- Trigger Finger
- Wrist and Elbow Arthroscopy
- Wrist Reconstruction
About your appointment
What to bring to your Hand Clinic appointment
- Your photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or military ID are acceptable)
- Your insurance card
- A referral form or number if required by your insurance carrier
- Previous medical records. You also can arrange to have them transferred prior to your scheduled appointment time
- Name, address and phone number of the referring physician (if relevant)