My Health Connection: your online patient portal
We encourage all our patients to sign up for My Health Connection. This is your personal patient portal to request prescription refills, view your medical records or test results and to contact our office.
Personalized care that exceeds expectations.
Gastroenterologists (also known as “GI doctors”) diagnose and treat patients with a broad range of digestive tract and other conditions such as acid reflux, biliary and pancreatic disorders, esophageal disorders, hemorrhoids, hepatitis B and C, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), and complicated reflux disease.
UCHealth gastroenterology specialists provide skilled, compassionate care using the latest proven techniques to diagnose and treat a broad range of GI-related conditions.
Our care is focused on the patient. We strive to understand our patients and their problems. And we work to provide the best treatment option for each patient.
If you’re looking for a gastroenterologist near you, it would be our privilege to care for you in our clinic conveniently located near Poudre Valley Hospital.
We look forward to hearing from you to schedule an appointment or answer any questions you have about our providers or services.
Services we provide
Common conditions we treat
- Acid reflux disease
- Biliary and pancreatic disorders
- Bile duct obstruction/cancer
- Chronic pancreatitis
- Pancreatic cysts
- Crohn’s disease
- Duodenal ulcers
- Esophageal disorders
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Hepatitis B & C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative colitis
Common procedures we perform
- Endoscopic mucosal resection – aka EMR; removal of superficial tumors or polyps
- Endoscopic submucosal dissection – like EMR, but a more detailed, and usually reserved for larger or more advanced lesions
- Endoscopic ultrasound – ultrasound evaluation of internal organs including pancreas, bile duct, etc.
- ERCP – a procedure to evaluate and treat disease of the bile duct and pancreas
- POEM (per oral endoscopic myotomy) – treatment of “achalasia,” a common swallowing disorder
- Single balloon enteroscopy – deep endoscopy into the small bowel, to areas out of reach of typical scopes
- TIF – (transoral incisionless fundoplication) – an endoscopic “anti-reflux” procedure
Our office participates with many different insurance companies. Because insurance plans, policies and laws often change, please contact your insurance company to see if we are a contracted provider. >> Find insurance and billing information.
Please notify us if you have an insurance plan change, coverage change or insurance loss so we can properly bill your claims in a timely manner.
Questions about your bill?