Board-certified in gastroenterology, Michael J. Nosler, MD, specializes in digestive system disorders, helping patients who experience problems with the gallbladder, stomach, intestines, pancreas and more. He earned his medical degree from Creighton University School of Medicine, finished residency in internal medicine at the University of Utah and a fellowship in gastroenterology at the University of Nebraska Medical Center. Dr. Nosler then completed a yearlong advanced therapeutic endoscopy fellowship at the University of Florida.
Dr. Nosler uses therapeutic endoscopy, ERCP and endoscopic ultrasound (also called EUS) to understand and treat disease in a patient’s digestive system. He offers advanced expertise, cutting-edge technology and comprehensive care to all of his patients.
Additionally, Dr. Nosler offers the TIF procedure as an effective solution for patients experiencing chronic acide reflux. Transoral incisionless fundoplication (TIF) is a minimally invasive treatment for gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) that is performed in the outpatient setting.
Qualifications and experience
- Gastroenterology, Cancers - Gastroenterologic Cancer (Colon, Stomach, Esophageal, Liver), Digestive System - Gastroenterology (Stomach, Bowel, General GI Problems), Digestive System - Gastroesophageal Reflux, Digestive System - Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Languages spoken
University of Nebraska Medical Center, University of Florida
University of Utah
- Clinical interest for patients
• Staging and treatment of early esophageal and gastric cancers
• Rectal cancer staging
• Pancreas and bile duct cancer
• Complex biliary diseases
• Complicated bile duct stones
• Pancreas cystic neoplasms and chronic pancreatitis
• Barrett’s esophagus
• Removal of cancerous and precancerous GI lesions
• Transoral incisionless fundoplication (TIF), a minimally invasive treatment for gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.