Our Birth Center at Memorial Hospital Central provides private birth suites with modern and comfortable accommodations and state-of-the-art technologies.
Tour information. To register for a tour, call HealthLink at 719-444-CARE (2273) or visit uchealth.org/healthlink.
- Vaginal delivery
- Vaginal delivery after c-section (VBAC)
- Cesarean section (c-section)
- High-risk delivery
- Prematurity prevention
- Genetic counseling
- Inpatient antepartum care (Women’s Pavilion Unit)
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), which routinely cares for infants born at 23 weeks gestation and later
- Breastfeeding support
- Lactation consultants and nurses trained in supporting breastfeeding
- Outpatient lactation services
- Breastfeeding support groups
- Breastfeeding support for mothers with infants in the NICU
- Obstetric Emergency Department (OB ED) with emergent care experienced board-certified OB/GYNs on-site 24/7.
- Birthing balls and squat bars available
- Coffee shop in the East Tower lobby open extended hours (6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.)
- Comfortable, home-like private suite with views and plenty of natural light
- Comfortable area for families and visitors
- Family dine-in areas available
- Private bathroom with shower
- Rooms with labor tubs available by request
- Room service: breakfast, lunch and dinner options are available.
- Sleeper bench/couch for a family member
- Flat-screen TV and wi-fi access
Having a baby is an experience you’ll remember forever. Make the most of your remarkable experience with Memorial Hospital’s classes on everything from prenatal care to parenting.
A support person may attend childbirth and parenting classes free with each registration. Payment is required at time of registration (registration fees are subject to change). Cancellations must be received at least 24 hours in advance for a refund or to reschedule.
For more information, a class listing, and to register for a class, call 719.444.CARE (2273) or visit our HealthLink page.