UCHealth General Surgery has extensively trained and board-certified general surgeons who perform a wide variety of surgery, including minimally invasive procedures for acute and chronic conditions.
Commitment to patients
“Our team of highly skilled general surgeons utilize the latest technology, offering innovative surgical approaches and advanced minimally invasive techniques to ensure the best outcomes for our
patients. We’re committed to providing quality patient care and expertise.”
– Dr. Chris Cribari
Unmatched quality and care
Accessible. With a surgeon always on-call, Colorado Health Medical Group is available 24/7.
Specialty-trained. Our surgeons are board-certified in general surgery by the American Board of Surgery. Dr. Chris Cribari is also board-certified by the American Board of Surgery in Surgical Critical Care and is the only Board Certified Vascular Surgeon in Northern Colorado.
Collaborative. Consultation and educational services are available locally and through a variety of outreach efforts including tele-medicine.
Highly-skilled. In addition to general surgery, many of our providers serve as Level II trauma surgeons, ever expanding their surgical skills through a high volume of cases presenting through our emergency departments.
Conditions we treat
Experts in surgical care
- Adrenal gland
- Advanced laparoscopic surgery
- All forms of dialysis access
- AV Fistula/dialysis access
- Critical care
- Disorders of the endocrine system
- Endovascular therapy for arterial disease
- Non-cardiac thoracic and vascular surgery
- Occlusive and aneurysmal peripheral vascular disease
- Severe abdominal wall infections
- Soft tissue infections and injuries
- Solid organ cancers
- Thoracoscopic surgery
- Thyroid and Parathyroid
Advanced approaches to minimally-invasive procedures
- Laparoscopic, gallbladder, appendix, nissen and spleen
- Hernia repair
- Colon resection
- Endocrine surgery
- Pelvic lymph node dissection
- Parathyroid and adrenalectomy