My goal is to provide the highest level of clinical care that I possibly can while also being mindful of the patient’s overall experience. As a trauma, emergency and critical care surgeon, I’m responsible for caring for people in some of the worst experiences of their lives. I recognize that my patients and their families rely on me to effectively explain complex emergent medical situations and to support them through difficult decisions. I aim to provide clear and honest communication while addressing the acuity of these challenging and stressful circumstances to provide the best patient outcomes. The most rewarding feeling is to be able to intervene in a time of crisis and assist in a team effort to help patients get back to their prior selves. I strive to care for everyone as I would hope to be cared for myself.
I am very excited to be in Colorado and to have the opportunity to explore the outdoors. I enjoy snowboarding, horseback riding, flying trapeze and trying out new hobbies.
Qualifications and experience
- Trauma and Acute Care Surgery, Surgery, Surgical Critical Care
- Languages spoken
University of Miami/Jackson Health System
NYU Grossman School of Medicine
Doctor of Medicine
The Ohio State University College of Medicine
- Board Certification
Certification Agency Specialty Year American Board of Surgery Surgical Critical Care 2022 American Board of Surgery General Surgery 2021
- Clinical interest for patients
• Acute care surgery
• Emergency general surgery
• Minimally invasive surgery
• Surgical intensive care
• Trauma care
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.