Women tend to care for everyone else before taking care of themselves.
This year, put your own health first.
Join us at the UCHealth Training Center, indoor practice facility of the Denver Broncos, for a workshop on women’s health, fitness and wellbeing. It’s called evrē. The event is Feb. 2, from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and takes place at the UCHealth Training Center, 13403 E. Broncos Parkway in Englewood.
Take on 2019 with a fresh focus and invigorated intention.
- Kick off the morning with a goal-setting workshop led by Jacki Carr.
- Participate in fitness class options featuring Natalie Uhling, Jillian Keaveny and Gina Caputo.
- End the morning on an inspirational note with a keynote panel. Hear from the first female Major League Baseball analyst for ESPN, Jessica Mendoza. She’s also a two-time Olympian, three-time world champion and four-team first team All-American softball player. The panel will also feature Amy Jo Martin, author, entrepreneur and founder/CEO of Digital Royalty and Emily Schromm, nutritional therapy practitioner and entrepreneur.
Registration is all-inclusive with access to:
- Complimentary health options such as a biometric screen or sun safety counseling.
- Sign up for a biometric screen time slot here.
- Light breakfast, healthy snacks and refreshments all morning.