As part of our comprehensive breast health services, UCHealth offers the most advanced breast imaging and testing available.
Our skilled and compassionate breast radiologists, technologists and support staff are committed to your health and comfort.
Advanced breast care services
Our full suite of state-of-the-art imaging and testing services includes:
- Digital mammography – screening and diagnostic
- 3D mammography (Available now in Colorado Springs, Denver and Fort Collins. Coming soon to Loveland and Greeley.)
- Breast MRI
- Breast ultrasound
- Breast lesion localization
- Stereotactic breast biopsy
- Ductogram/galactogram-guided biopsy
- MRI-guided biopsy
- Ultrasound-guided biopsy
- Ultrasound-guided aspiration
Experience the benefits of digital mammography
A mammogram is an X-ray picture of the breasts used to find breast tumors and cancer. Annual screening mammograms, beginning at age 40, remain the key to catching breast cancer in its earliest—and most treatable—stage.
UCHealth offers the latest in full-field digital mammography, which converts X-rays into electronic signals that are viewed and analyzed by our specially trained radiologists using a computer-aided detection (CAD) system. This technology offers a host of advantages, including:
- Lower radiation dose
- Fewer patient call-backs for additional imaging
- Increased imaging contrast for breast implants and dense breasts
Same-week mammogram appointments are typically available for your convenience, with walk-in screenings at some locations across Denver, Colorado Springs and Fort Collins. Find a location below to schedule your digital mammogram—and be sure to visit our health library for more information about preparing for your mammogram.