UCHealth rheumatologists specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of arthritis and other diseases of the joints, muscles and bones – from the easily visible to the highly complex and hard to find.
Talk to the specialists at a UCHealth location along the Front Range. We listen carefully to your concerns and work with you to design the most effective plan to treat your specific condition.
Conditions we treat
Our rheumatologists work as part of a multi-disciplinary medical team that develops individualized treatment plans for every patient. Other team members often include primary care physicians, nurses, physical and occupational therapists, psychologists and social workers.
We treat a broad array of rheumatic conditions, including:
- Ankylosing spondyloarthritis
- Bechet’s syndrome
- Hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid disease)
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)-associated arthritis
- Inflammatory muscle disease (polymyositis/dermatomyositis)
- Mixed connective tissue disease
- Raynaud’s phenomenon
- Sjogren’s syndrome