My care philosophy is to provide compassionate and quality care using the most recent advances in gastroenterology.
I diagnose and treat patients with a broad range of digestive tract issues and liver disease, such as biliary and pancreatic disorders, colitis (such as Crohn’s/ulcerative colitis), esophageal disorders, Barrett’s esophagus, all forms of hepatitis, and complicated reflux disease. I perform all general GI procedures, including endoscopy and colonoscopy.
Also, I have additional training in therapeutic endoscopy that allows endoscopic treatment of stones and tumors, obstructions and fluid collections, and biopsy of tumors and cysts of the pancreas bile ducts and liver through specifically designed endoscopes.
Beyond caring for patients, I enjoy spending time with my wife, visiting our six children and attending my boys’ lacrosse games. I’m an avid skier, cyclist and swimmer.
Qualifications and experience
- Digestive System - Colonoscopy, Digestive System - Therapeutic Endoscopy, Gastroenterology
Sackler School of Medicine, New York, NY (1993)
The Mount Sinai Hospital, Department of Medicine, New York, NY (1994)
New York University Medical Center
Greenwich Hospital Affiliated with Yale University, Greenwich, CT (1997)
Shadyside Hospital Affiliated with University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA (2000)
St. Luke’s Medical Center, Milwaukee, WI (2001)
- Board Certification
Certification Agency Member Board Specialty Year American Board of Gastroenterology Member Gastroenterology 2011
- Clinical interest for patients
Common conditions Dr. Rosenblatt treats:
• Barrett's esophasgus
• Bile duct stones and strictures
• Acute and chronic pancreatitis
• Pancreatic/Liver cyst
• Small gastric tumor removal
• Complex colon polyp removal
• Crohn's Disease
• Ulcerative colitis
• Esophageal disease
Common procedures Dr. Rosenblatt performs:
• Endoscopic ultrasound
• Small bowel capsule endoscopy
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.