I always strive to provide true evidence-based care that is respectful, compassionate and engages the patient as a partner. My goal is to leave each encounter with the patient feeling heard and confident in their decision to see me as their provider.
I went into medicine because I love helping others and connecting with people. It is truly my “calling.” Caring for patients and their families through some of the most intimate times of their lives has been the most rewarding adventure.
I am married and have two boys, one in college and one starting preschool. Having two so far apart in age is definitely interesting! When I’m not caring for patients, I enjoy reading, spending time with family, outdoor activities, camping, photography and cooking.
Qualifications and experience
- Certified Nurse Midwife, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Frontier Nursing University (2018)
University of Louisiana at Lafayette (2010)
Bachelor of Science
Louisiana State University (2007)
- Clinical interest for patients
• Sexual health
• LBGQT+ care
• Care of under-served populations
- Research interest for patients
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.