WISH: Women’s health care the way it should be.
As a woman you’re often so busy taking care of those you love that there’s no time left to take care of yourself.
UCHealth Women’s Integrated Services in Health (WISH) is designed especially for you, today’s busy woman. WISH is a revolutionary approach to concierge health services. We understand how difficult, time consuming and sometimes confusing health care can be. We introduce you to a world of leading specialists while we help you manage your health care every step of the way.
Call us today!
Live in the south Denver metro area? Visit our WISH clinic located at the UCHealth Lone Tree Medical Center.
WISH provides the level of service you need:
- Health screening evaluation
- Primary care
- Outpatient gynecological services
- Coordination of specialty care
We make your health care visit easy:
- Personal health care concierge
- Integrated electronic medical record
- My Health Connection – UCHealth’s convenient patient portal
- One convenient location
WISH is your portal to a network of UCHealth specialists
If you need specialty care, WISH providers can refer you to UCHealth specialists who are experts in treating your condition. We’re part of an academic medical center, so our specialty providers are not only familiar with a broad spectrum of conditions, they’re also among the first to use the latest proven treatments.
Conditions we treat
- Skin conditions
- Sleep problems
- Sports injuries
- Sprains, bumps and bruises
- Urinary infections and problems
- Vaccines and immunizations
- Well visits and check-ups
- Abscess drainage
- Bartholin vulvar cyst drainage
- Behavioral health
- Cervix and uterine biopsies
- Colposcropy, IUD and contraceptive implant insertion/removal
- Endocervical polyp removal
- Endometrial biopsy
- Joint injections
- Laboratory services
- Nexplanon insertion and removal
- Skin biopsies and small lesion removal
- Skin tag removal
- Splinting and casting
- Toenail removal
- Vulvar biopsy
- Wart treatment
Let’s Talk: Conversations About Women’s Health. This lecture series educates women in our community on topics of health. We present evidence-based information so that women can make informed decisions on health for themselves and their families. The content is uniquely created and presented by a panel of nationally-renowned subject matter experts, physicians and researchers.
Awards and recognition
Recognized as an NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The National Committee for Quality Assurance recognizes UCHealth Women’s Integrated Services in Health (WISH) as a patient-centered medical home, “a health care setting that facilitates partnerships between patients, their physicians, and the patient’s family.”