The urologic cancer care clinic at UCHealth University of Colorado Hospital’s CU Cancer Center in metro Denver specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of urologic cancers – including bladder, kidney, prostate and testicular cancer.
We treat more urologic cancer patients than anyone in the region. We offer advanced research, treatment and support to ensure you’re backed by the latest developments in your fight against cancer.
Our specialized services
- Cutting-edge hormone therapy – ongoing research trials and combining hormone treatments with other agents are underway.
- Latest surgical treatments such as nerve-sparing prostatectomy, adjuvant therapies and cryosurgery.
- New biochemical treatments such as PSA Complex. We also are examining noninvasive ways to diagnose prostate cancer from urine, semen and blood samples.
- Prostate cancer screenings to detect the disease in its earliest, most treatable stage.
- Research trials that include promising treatments that evaluate potential ways to prevent prostate cancer.
- Second opinion consultations and individual case review.
- State-of-the-art radiation alternatives.
About your appointment
Here’s what to bring to your urologic oncology appointment
- Your photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or military ID are acceptable).
- Your health insurance card.
- A referral form or number if required by your health insurance company.
- Name, address and phone number of the referring physician (if relevant).
- Past medical records related to your diagnosis. You also can arrange to have them transferred prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- X-rays such as bone and PET scans related to your diagnosis.
- Pathology slides.
- Radiation therapy records, if applicable.
- List of current medications.