Come to us for advanced outpatient surgical services
My Health Connection: your online patient portal
We encourage all our patients to sign up for My Health Connection. This is your personal patient portal to request prescription refills, view your medical records or test results and to contact our office.
For the convenience of residents in northern Colorado Springs and surrounding communities, UCHealth offers advanced outpatient surgical services at our Memorial Hospital North facility.
With improved technology and advances in anesthesia and pain control, many less invasive surgical procedures are now being performed on an outpatient basis. Compared to inpatient surgery, outpatient surgery provides many patient benefits, such as convenience, lower cost, reduced stress, and predictable scheduling.
Some of the ways our team provides unmatched quality and care:
- Accessible. With a surgeon always on-call, you’re covered 24/7.
- Specialty-trained. All of our surgeons are board-certified in general surgery by the American Board of Surgery. Some are also board-certified by the American Board of Surgery in Surgical Critical Care and the American Board of Vascular Surgeons.
- Collaborative. Consultation and educational services are available locally and through a variety of outreach efforts.
- Highly skilled. In addition to general surgery, our providers serve as Level III trauma surgeons, expanding their surgical skills through a high volume of cases presenting through our emergency departments.
If you have a persistent medical condition, discuss it with your primary care provider to determine if a referral to our surgical team is right for you.
We look forward to hearing from you to schedule an appointment or answer any questions you have about our providers or services.
After your provider has referred you to our practice, our care team will call you to schedule your appointment.
Please provide all the following information at your scheduled appointment:
- Completed patient information packet
- Photo ID
- Insurance card
Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow enough time to complete the check-in process.
If you have any scheduling questions, or questions about your surgery, please call our office.
Online scheduling is now available for follow-up appointments via My Health Connection.
Download the UCHealth App today
Our office participates with many different insurance companies. Because insurance plans, policies and laws often change, please contact your insurance company to see if we are a contracted provider. >> Find insurance and billing information.
Please notify us if you have an insurance plan change, coverage change or insurance loss so we can properly bill your claims in a timely manner.
Questions about your bill?
Please visit the UCHealth bill pay site.