Committed to your health and healing.
UCHealth Grandview Hospital offers comprehensive orthopedic care for all musculoskeletal conditions and injuries.
Our team of orthopedic and sports-medicine specialists are nationally ranked—part of the only academic health care system in Colorado—specializing in hand, foot and ankle, sports medicine, joint reconstruction and trauma.
Our program features a patient navigator, a registered nurse, who provides personalized service to our patients across the full continuum of care—prior to surgery, during the hospital stay and throughout the entire recovery process.
Our clinics are conveniently located at Printers Park and Briargate for easy access to initial appointments—with same-day or next-day availability—and follow-up care after a procedure.
My Health Connection. Your online patient portal.
We encourage all of our patients to sign up for My Health Connection and download the UCHealth mobile app. This is your personal patient portal to request prescription refills, to view your medical records or find test results.
Areas of expertise for orthopedic conditions and injuries include (but are not limited to):
- ACL injuries
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Cartilage and ligament damage
- Foot-and-ankle-deformity corrections
- Foot injuries
- Hamstring injuries
- Hand conditions
- Hallux valgus (bunion) correction
- Hip replacement
- Injury prevention
- Joint preservation and replacement
- Knee replacement
- Knee tendon bursitis
- Ligament and cartilage tears
- Mako robotic-arm assisted surgery for total and partial knee replacement
- Meniscus tears
- Orthopedic trauma
- Patellofemoral-joint syndromes
- Rotator-cuff injuries
- Shoulder dislocation
- Shoulder instability
- Sports medicine
- Sprains and strains
- Tendonitis and tendinopathy
- Tennis elbow
- Total ankle replacement
- Trigger finger
If your doctor has referred you for surgery or a procedure at UCHealth Grandview Hospital, your doctor’s office will typically schedule a pre-admission appointment for you. To provide you with the highest quality in health care, we require all patients who undergo elective procedures with anesthesia to be screened in our pre-admission clinic. This is to prevent any delays or cancellations on the day of surgery and to identify and provide optimization of your health prior to your procedure.
Call 719.272.3600 to schedule your pre-admission appointment if your doctor’s office has not done so already.
During this appointment:
- A registered nurse will review your health history, medication and any other pertinent information related to your upcoming procedure.
- The nurse will provide education on when to stop eating and drinking, medications, required pre-op showering and specific instructions based on your health history and procedure.
- Any lab work or testing may be completed at this appointment.
Insurance and billing
Our hospital participates with many different insurance companies. Because insurance plans, policies and laws often change, please contact your insurance company to see if we are a contracted provider.
Please notify us if you have an insurance plan change, coverage change or insurance loss, so we can properly bill your claims in a timely manner.
Please visit Billing and Pricing for more information.