At the Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Clinic at University of Colorado Hospital in metro Denver, we strive to provide efficient patient and family-focused care.
We educate our patients about breast reconstruction surgery and cosmetic surgery of the breast and body. Our plastic surgeons speak openly and honestly with you about cosmetic procedures and the truth behind what they can do for you.
Lymphatic micro surgery at UCHealth
After breast cancer surgery and other treatment therapies, Jill Gerow showed signs of lymphedema. She tried standard compression therapy to lessen the swelling and discomfort, but it became less and less effective. Jill learned about lymphatic microsurgery and chose UCHealth’s Dr. Tae Chong to perform it.
Conditions we treat
We specialize in these procedures and treatments
- Breast reconstruction surgery
- Breast reduction
- Breast reconstruction following mastectomy (delayed)
- Breast augmentation
- Mastopexy (breast lift)
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck)
- Post-bariatric (surgical weight loss) cosmetic surgery (arm lift, tummy tuck, breast lift)
- Earlobe surgery (droopy ears, restoral of earlobe piercings)
- Removal of skin lesions
- Botox and Restalyn injections
About your appointment
What to bring to your clinic appointment
- Your photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or military ID are acceptable)
- Your insurance card. If covered by a spouse’s policy, know your spouse’s date of birth and Social Security number
- A referral form or number if required by your insurance carrier
- Previous medical records. You also can arrange to have them transferred prior to your scheduled appointment time
- Name, address and phone number of the referring doctor (if relevant)