Acute or chronic pain can interrupt life. There is an alternative. The Pain Management Clinic is dedicated to providing the highest quality interventional pain management. Treatment plans are geared to individual patient needs on an outpatient or inpatient basis.
Pain Management services are provided primarily for adults. Arrangements for children can be made with a referral.
Conditions treated for pain
- Acute and Chronic neck, thoracic and low back pain
- Spinal stenosis
- Arm and Leg pain
- Acute and chronic joint pain: Shoulder, hips, knees, ankles, sacroiliac joint, facet joints
- Thoracic and Lumbar Spine compression fractures
- Headaches: Migraine, cervicogenic, occipital neuralgia
- Post-surgical pain
- Peripheral nerve pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
Pain management procedures performed
- Spinal Epidurals
- Transforaminal injections
- Diagnostic nerve blocks
- Trigger point injections
- Occipital nerve blocks
- Joint injections: Shoulder, hip, knee, ankle, sacroiliac
- Facet joint injections
- Radiofrequency Ablations
- Thoracic and Lumbar Vertebroplasty
- Botox injections: Headache, Psoas, Bell’s Palsy, dystonia, hyperhidrosis
- Stellate Ganglion and Lumbar Sympathetic blocks
- Peripheral nerve injections
- Spinal cord Stimulator trial and permanent placement
- IDDS pump trial and permanent placement
- Piriformis and Psoas injections
Non-Interventional Pain Management
UCHealth Pain Management is dedicated to providing patients with the personalized treatment and tools they need for managing chronic pain.
Treatment Plans include:
- Behavioral Health: Our program is designed to empower those suffering with chronic pain with integrated, patient-centered treatment plans.
- Pharmicological management in conjunction with Behavioral Health
- Physical Therapy in a one on one private setting
- Private Yoga sessions
- Ancillary Services including acupuncture and massage. See Integrative medicine clinic for details
We are dedicated to helping patients achieve positive outcomes that lead to a reduction in patient dependence on medication to manage pain levels.