Acute or chronic pain can interrupt life. There is an alternative. Our Pain Management Clinic is dedicated to providing the highest quality interventional pain management. Treatment plans are geared to individual patient needs on an outpatient or inpatient basis.
We provide pain management services primarily for adults. Arrangements for children can be made with a referral.
Conditions treated for pain
- Acute and chronic joint pain: Shoulder, hips, knees, ankles, sacroiliac joint SI, facet joints
- Acute and chronic neck, thoracic and low back pain
- Arm and leg pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Headaches: Migraine, cervicogenic, occipital neuralgia
- Peripheral nerve pain
- Post-surgical pain
- Spinal stenosis
- Thoracic and lumbar spine compression fractures
Pain management procedures performed
- Botox injections: Headache, dystonia, hyperhidrosis
- Diagnostic nerve blocks
- Facet joint injections
- Joint injections: Sacroiliac
- Occipital nerve blocks
- Peripheral nerve injections
- Radiofrequency ablations
- Spinal epidurals
- Transforaminal injections
- Trigger point injections
Non-interventional pain management
UCHealth Pain Management is dedicated to providing patients with the personalized treatment and tools they need for managing chronic pain.
Treatment plans include:
- Behavioral Health: Our program is designed to empower those suffering with chronic pain with integrated, patient-centered treatment plans.
- Pharmacological management in conjunction with Behavioral Health.
- Physical therapy in a private setting.
- Ancillary services, including acupuncture and massage. Visit our Integrative Medicine clinic page for details.
We are dedicated to helping patients achieve positive outcomes that lead to a reduction in patient dependence on medication to manage pain levels.
Services provided by Yampa Valley Medical Center.