The renowned orthopedics program at UCHealth now offers care close to home.
Our team of fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeons and specialists at UCHealth Orthopedics Surgery Center – Poudre Valley Hospital provides you with the highest quality care for your musculoskeletal conditions and injuries.
We offer comprehensive services such as orthopedic trauma care, joint replacement, spine surgery, sports medicine, and general orthopedics. We are designated by Blue Cross Blue Shield as a Blue Distinction Center for knee and hip replacement. This means we’ve met quality standards and cost measures that address consumers’ need for affordable healthcare.
To make an appointment, please choose a physician from the list on the right.
Spine surgery pre-operative class prepares patients for spine surgery. The topics covered include exercise, equipment, diet, pain management and recovery.
Joint replacement surgery
Joint replacement surgery pre-operative class prepares patients for total hip, knee or shoulder surgery. The topics covered include: exercise, equipment, diet, pain management and recovery.
- You can register for these classes under our classes and events directory (search “spine surgery” or “joint replacement”).
Conditions we treat
When you experience pain or injury to your bones and muscles, come to us for help.
- Foot and ankle
- Hand conditions and injuries including:
- Finger replantation
- Hand tenolysis and artholysis
- Metacarpal fractures
- Scaphoid fractures
- Tendon and ligament repair
- Trigger finger
- Overuse injuries
- Shoulder injuries and replacement
- Sports medicine (surgical and non-surgical)
- Sprains, strains and soft tissue
Procedures we perform
Minimally invasive surgery
The goal of minimally invasive surgery is to separate muscle fibers using a direct route through tissues, minimizing trauma or exposure. Minimally invasive techniques do not change the need for surgery, but rather provide a less invasive and traumatic means to accomplish the surgery.
We offer surgical and minimally invasive procedures for joint reconstruction or replacement; and for injury of shoulders, elbows, hips, knees, feet and ankles in addition to spine.
Among the common procedures we perform:
- Achilles surgery
- Ankle fracture surgery
- Basal joint surgery
- Bunion and hammertoe correction
- Carpal tunnel release
- Digital nerve repair
- Elbow surgery
- Ganglion cyst removal
- Hand surgery
- Hip fracture surgery and replacement
- Knee replacement surgery
- Now offering robotic-assisted knee replacement surgery with the Rosa Knee System.
- Minimally-invasive surgery
- Other joint replacement
- Rotator cuff surgery and repair
- Shoulder surgery and replacement
- Spine surgeries and procedures
- Cervical disc replacement
- Cervical fusion
- Lumbar disc replacement
- Minimally-invasive spine surgery
- Revision spine surgery
- Spine fracture care
- Thoracic and lumbar fusion
- Thumb trapeziectomy
- Wrist arthroscopy
- Wrist osteotomy