At UCHealth, we do things differently. We know how fast the world of health care is changing, and we push ourselves to stay ahead of the curve.
Our growing team of talented providers stands ready to address your every occupational health need. And we’re committed to a strong relationship with you as our partner.
Our focus is on providing you with the best experience so you can focus on your business.
Overview of offerings
Occupational medicine concentration. We have Level 2 Certified Workers Compensation physicians at all our locations. Our physicians are board-certified in occupational medicine, preventive medicine, family medicine and emergency medicine by the American Board of Preventive Medicine and the American Board of Emergency Medicine.
Dedicated occupational medicine staff. We have a team of individuals dedicated to handle referrals, communication and follow up with you as the employer, insurance companies and the insured worker.
Custom protocols. We work closely with your organization to individually customize your protocol to meet you specific needs.
Communication. Our providers are available to speak with you after each initial injury visit. We will also handle communication with your employee and insurance company.
Walk in or scheduled appointments are available. Patients can be seen quickly at our locations across the Front Range.
Our occupational medicine services include:
Occupational injury management
- Evaluation, treatment and management of injuries (walk-in/urgent care)
- Treatment plans/case management
- Consults and expertise on toxic exposures, epidemiology
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Health psychology services and pain management
- X-ray and advanced imaging
- Pulmonary function testing
- Comprehensive blood testing
Occupational physical exams
- Pre- and post-employment physicals
- DOT certification/recertification exams
- Respiratory evaluation
- Impairment ratings for employment injuries
- MMI evaluations
- Independent Medical Examinations
- Fit for duty exams
- Job-specific ergonomic analysis
- Functional capacity evaluations
- TB skin testing
- Influenza and hepatitis immunizations
- Medical surveillance
Drug and alcohol screening
- Urine specimen collection
- DOT/Non-DOT testing
- Instant/on-site drug testing
- Evidential Breath Alcohol Testing
- Medical Review Officer
- Consortium/TPA services