My Health Connection: your online patient portal
We encourage all our patients to sign up for My Health Connection. This is your personal patient portal to request prescription refills, view your medical records or test results and to contact our office.
We specialize in care for disorders of the brain, spinal cord and peripheral nerves. Our neurosurgery team addresses operative and non-operative disorders of the body, providing preventive and diagnostic care along with treatment and rehabilitative care.
Every step of the way, we collaborate with you and your family to ensure that our care strategies meet your health goals and provide you with the best outcomes possible.
We provide expert adult and pediatric neurosurgery care for the following conditions:
- Brain and spinal column infections
- Head trauma
- Hemorrhagic stroke
- Herniation of the spinal disc, spinal stenosis, spondylolisthesis and instability
- Hydrocephalus, including NPH
- Peripheral nerve disorders – ulnar nerve and carpal tunnel syndrome
- Pituitary tumors
- Revision spine surgery and complex deformity correction
- Spine and vertebral column trauma, including osteoporotic compression fractures
- Spine, spinal cord and meninges disorders
- Surgical treatment of movement disorders, especially Parkinson’s Disease and essential tremor
- Trigeminal neuralgia
- Tumors of the brain and spinal cord
- Vertebral column tumors
- Endoscopic brain surgery for tumors, cysts, and hydrocephalus
- Endovascular and open treatment of aneurysms and arteriovenous malformations
- Epilepsy surgery including vagal nerve stimulators and temporal lobectomy
- Microdiscectomy for cervical and lumbar disc herniation
- Microvascular decompression for trigeminal neuralgia
- Movement disorder surgery for tremor and Parkinson’s disease
- Multilevel fusion for complex spine fractures, instability, and scoliosis
- Open surgery for brain tumors with image guidance and tumor fluorescence
- Peripheral nerve surgery including carpal tunnel syndrome and ulnar nerve compression
- Radiosurgery for benign and malignant brain and spine tumors
- Removal of spine tumors within and around the spinal cord
- Stereotactic brain biopsy
- Surgery for degenerative cervical, thoracic and lumbar spinal stenosis
Billing and insurance
Our office participates with many different insurance companies. Because insurance plans, policies and laws often change, please contact your insurance company to see if we are a contracted provider. >> Find insurance and billing information.
Please notify us if you have an insurance plan change, coverage change or insurance loss so we can properly bill your claims in a timely manner.