I believe it is a privilege to help patients with various issues relating to the brain and spine. In addition to performing surgery, I enjoy taking the time to explain to the patient and their families, the details of the disease or injury, and the surgery, thereby enabling them to make informed decisions about their own healthcare. My philosophy involves a patient-centered approach, focusing not only on the neurosurgical problem, but the whole patient.
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Association of Medical Illustrators
Qualifications and experience
- Brain and Nervous System, Brain and Nervous System - General Neurosurgery, Neurological Surgery, Neurosurgery, Orthopedic Spine Surgery, Surgery
- Languages spoken
Christchurch Public Hospital - New Zealand (2013)
University of Virginia School of Medicine (2008)
University of Nevada School of Medicine (2007)
University of Virginia School of Medicine (2014)
- Board Certification
Certification Agency Year American Board of Neurological Surgery 2019
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.