**Opening in October**
The physicians and staff at UCHealth Eastview Surgery Center are proud to provide you and your family with a friendly, collaborative patient experience and excellence in clinical care.
Our specialists perform a broad range of outpatient surgical procedures.
We are located on the third floor of UCHealth Eastview Medical Center.
Our surgical services
- General surgery
Your surgery: before and after
- Please consult your primary care provider and surgical provider regarding instructions for continuing or temporarily stopping any of your current medications. We will call you to set up an appointment with the pre-surgical clinic to review your medications prior to your surgical procedure.
- Please leave all valuables, including jewelry, at home.
- Wear comfortable and appropriate clothing for your type of surgery.
- Do not wear jewelry, body piercings, makeup, or perfume.
- Please shower or bathe, preferably with antibacterial soap (ex. Dial) prior to your surgical procedure to decrease the risk of infection.
- Please make arrangements for a responsible adult over the age of 18 to drive you to and from UCHealth Eastview Surgery Center on the day of your surgery, and to remain with you at your home overnight if you will be receiving any sedation or anesthesia for your surgery or procedure.
Day of surgery
- Wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothes.
- Leave jewelry and valuables at home, including watches and money.
- Please bring your identification, insurance card, and any applicable co-pays.
- A responsible adult over the age of 18 must drive you to and from your procedure and remain with you for 24 hours if you will be receiving any sedation or anesthesia for your surgery or procedure.