Offering all aspects of endocrinology services, UCHealth Endocrinology Clinic – Printers Park, located in Colorado Springs, cares for adults with diabetes, thyroid disorders, pituitary tumors and other hormonal disorders.
Services we provide
Management of uncontrolled diabetes
- Type 1 and type 2 management
- Insulin pump and sensor therapy
Thyroid and parathyroid management
- Diagnosis of nodules and goiter
- Hyperthyroidism diagnosis and management
- Hypogonadism management
- Hypothyroidism diagnosis and management
- Neck lymph node biopsy
- Neck ultrasound
- Onsite biopsy service
- Osteoporosis management when uncontrolleed by oral medications
- Parathyroid localization
- Pituitary disease management
- Thyroid and parathyroid ultrasonography
- Thyroid cancer surveillance
- Transsexual hormonal management (requires a referral from primary care physician)
My Health Connection: your online patient portal
We encourage all our patients to sign up for My Health Connection. This is your personal patient portal to request prescription refills, view your medical records or test results and to contact our office.
Currently we only accept patients with a referral from a primary care physician. Once we receive your referral, a representative from our office will contact you to schedule an appointment.
Please provide the following information at your scheduled appointment:
- Completed patient information packet
- Insurance card
- Photo ID
- Referral (if needed)
To allow enough time to complete your check-in process, please arrive 15 minutes scheduled appointment.
We require 24-hour advance notice if you cannot make it to your scheduled appointment.
Note that online scheduling is not yet available.
Questions? Please call us!
Our office participates with many different insurance companies.
Because insurance plans, policies and laws often change, please contact your insurance company to see if we are a contracted provider. >> Find insurance and billing information
Please notify us if there is an insurance plan change, coverage change or insurance loss so we can properly bill your claims in a timely manner.