The patient always comes first. I want to get to know my patients as best as I can and want them to feel engaged in their care and feel like they understand their test results and plans going forward. I always want them to feel they can be open with me about barriers they face to controlling their medical issues so I can better formulate a plan to suit them. What works for one patient may not work for another. When patients are involved in their care, control of their medical problems is much better.
I moved to Colorado from Omaha, Nebraska with my husband and daughter. We love being outdoors and are excited to live in beautiful Colorado. When not working, I enjoy spending time with my family, hiking, running and skiing. And while Nebraska will always be home, when it comes to football, I will always root for the Notre Dame Fighting Irish!
Qualifications and experience
- Endocrinology, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
University of Notre Dame (2008)
University of Nebraska Medical Center (2013)
University of Utah (2016)
University of Nebraska Medical Center (2018)
- Board Certification
Certification Agency Member Board Specialty Year American Board of Internal Medicine American Board of Medical Specialties Internal Medicine 2016
- Clinical interest for patients
- General endocrinology
- Thyroid disease including in office ultrasounds and biopsies
- Endocrinology in Pregnancy
- Adrenal disease
- Pituitary disease
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.