Providers and staff at UCHealth Cherry Creek North Surgery Center provide you and your family with a friendly, collaborative patient experience and excellence in clinical care.
Our specialists perform a broad range of outpatient surgical and non-surgical procedures.
We are located in the UCHealth Cherry Creek Medical Center. Our complimentary valet parking will greet you at the Cook Street entrance.
Our surgical services
- Breast surgery
- General surgery
- Pain management
- Surgical oncology
Your surgery: before and after
The instructions below are very important and MUST be followed.
Do not eat anything after 11 p.m. the night before your surgery.
- Stop drinking clear liquids 4 hours prior to the start of your surgical procedure. All dairy, creamers, and juices with pulp should be stopped the night before at the time you stop eating food.
- No smoking, chewing tobacco, or other tobacco products 24 hours prior to the start of your procedure.
- Your current medications: please consult your primary care provider and surgical provider if you should continue or temporarily stop any of your current medications. We will contact you to review your medications with you prior to your surgical procedure.
- The following are examples of medications that need to be evaluated by your primary care physician and/or surgeon: Coumadin, Motrin, Ibuprofen, Vitamin E, fish oils, or other blood-thinners, medications for blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, seizures, and breathing conditions.
- Please leave all valuables, including jewelry, at home.
- Wear comfortable and appropriate clothing for your type of surgery.
- Do not wear jewelry, body piercings, makeup, or perfume.
- Please shower or bathe, preferably with antibacterial soap (ex. Dial) prior to your surgical procedure to decrease the risk of infection.
- Please make arrangements for a responsible adult over the age of 18 to drive you to and from UCHealth Cherry Creek North Surgery Center on the day of your surgery, and to remain with you at your home overnight if you will be receiving any sedation or anesthesia for your surgery or procedure.
Day of surgery
- Wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothes.
- Leave jewelry and valuables at home, including watches and money.
- Please bring your identification, insurance card, and any applicable co-pays.
- A responsible adult over the age of 18 must drive you to and from your procedure and remain with you for 24 hours if you will be receiving any sedation or anesthesia for your surgery or procedure.