The University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus is home to the University of Colorado School of Medicine, University of Colorado Hospital, and many other clinical education, research and treatment facilities.
Conditions we treat
The University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus is the largest academic health center in the Rocky Mountain region.
UCHealth facilities on the Anschutz campus include:
- The Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion (AIP and AIP 2), our two inpatient towers
- The Anschutz Outpatient Pavilion, home to many of our clinics
- The Anschutz Cancer Pavilion, home to the renowned clinical services of the University of Colorado Cancer Center (with outcomes that far exceed state averages)
- UCHealth Eye Center, home to University Laser Vision and what Ophthalmology Times recently named one of the 10 best ophthalmology practices in the country.
- The Center for Dependency, Addiction and Rehabilitation (CeDAR), the region’s premier residential and treatment center for adults and families afflicted with alcoholism and substance dependencies.