Providing you the opportunity and resources to begin a new life in recovery.
CeDAR is the Center for Dependency, Addiction and Rehabilitation, a division of UCHealth. We are a non-profit treatment facility for substance use and co-occurring disorders.
Located on a beautiful, private campus integrated into UCHealth University of Colorado Hospital, CeDAR provides both inpatient and outpatient addiction treatment, along with the highest levels of addiction-related medical and psychiatric care for adults 18 years of age and older.
Outpatient services in Boulder
CeDAR has outpatient services in both Denver and Boulder. Our new Boulder facility is part of the UCHealth Boulder Health Center and provides addiction psychiatry, addiction medicine and outpatient counseling for the Boulder County community. For more information, contact the CeDAR clinic at the Boulder Health Center: 303.544.3630.
CeDAR’s evidence-based programs offer a full continuum of care including:
- 5- to 10-Day Medically Supervised Withdrawal and Assessment program
- 30-Day Intensive Residential Treatment
- 60- to 90-Day Residential Extended Care
- Intensive Outpatient Programs in Denver and Boulder
- Outpatient Addiction Medicine and Psychiatry
- Professionals program
Multi-disciplinary treatment at CeDAR includes innovative programs such as:
- Medically Managed Detoxification and Stabilization
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Family program
- Long-Term Recovery Coaching and Alumni Support Services