Providing you the opportunity and resources to begin a new life in recovery.
CeDAR is the Center for Dependency, Addiction and Rehabilitation, a division of UCHealth. We are a non-profit treatment facility for substance use and co-occurring disorders.
Located on a beautiful, private campus integrated into UCHealth University of Colorado Hospital, CeDAR provides both inpatient and outpatient addiction treatment, along with the highest levels of addiction-related medical and psychiatric care for adults 18 years of age and older.
CeDAR’s evidence-based programs offer a full continuum of care including:
- 5- to 10-Day Medically Supervised Withdrawal and Assessment program.
- 30-Day Intensive Residential Treatment.
- 60- to 90-Day Residential Extended Care.
- Intensive Outpatient Programs in Denver and Boulder.
- Outpatient Addiction Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Professionals program.
Multi-disciplinary treatment at CeDAR includes innovative programs such as:
- Medically Managed Detoxification and Stabilization.
- Medication-Assisted Treatment.
- Family program.
- Long-Term Recovery Coaching and Alumni Support Services.