Conditions we treat
The Anschutz Medical Campus is the largest academic health center in the Rocky Mountain region.
UCHealth facilities include:
- The Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion (AIP and AIP 2), our two inpatient towers
- The Anschutz Outpatient Pavilion, home to many of our clinics
- The Anschutz Cancer Pavilion, home to the renowned clinical services of the University of Colorado Cancer Center (with outcomes that far exceed state averages)
- UCHealth Eye Center, home to University Laser Vision and what Ophthalmology Times recently named one of the 10 best ophthalmology practices in the country.
- The Center for Dependency, Addiction and Rehabilitation (CeDAR), the region’s premier residential and treatment center for adults and families afflicted with alcoholism and substance dependencies.