Our Greeley clinic offers all aspects of endocrinology services, including care for people with diabetes, thyroid disorders, pituitary tumors and other hormonal disorders. UCHealth Endocrinology works closely with patients to help them manage their conditions.
Our board-certified endocrinologists specialize in adult endocrine disorders and also care for children with diabetes or thyroid disease.
Special interests include:
- Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes
- Insulin pump and sensor therapy
- Thyroid disease – including hyperthyroid, thyroid nodules, goiter and thyroid cancer
- Pituitary diseases and pituitary tumors
- Adrenal disorders and adrenal tumors
- Menstrual disturbance
- Male hormonal problems
We look forward to meeting your health care needs. We welcome new patients with a referral from a primary care physician.