As the largest and most comprehensive heart and vascular center in northern Colorado, UCHealth Heart Center in Scottsbluff, Nebraska is the region’s leader in cardiac care.
The region’s best heart care is in Scottsbluff
For nearly 15 years, UCHealth Heart Center has proudly cared for Scottsbluff, making some of the nation’s most advanced medicine available to you. As the largest heart program in western Nebraska, Wyoming and northern Colorado, you can be confident that you get the most experienced and skilled heart care around.
Your hometown heart team
Helping you live your best is our goal. That’s why UCHealth Heart Center provides superior heart care in Scottsbluff through a team that includes:
- Christopher Lambert, and introducing our newest team member Dr. Humayun Iftikhar – dedicated cardiologists that live and work in this community, giving you full-time access to quality heart care
- Supportive specialists that include 21 cardiologists, five electrophysiologists and five cardiothoracic surgeons
One-door approach to heart care
Because of the unique partnership between UCHealth Heart Center and Regional West Medical Center, you have more options for consistent, quality and safe heart care. You see a doctor that’s close to home, but if you have advanced heart problems, you will be cared for in our state-of-the-art facility, Medical Center of the Rockies in Loveland, Colo., co-owned by Regional West. And if you’re diagnosed with advanced heart failure, we’re closely tied to the region’s only academic and cardiac transplant medical center at University of Colorado Hospital, in Aurora, Colo. The beauty of this network is that you get exceptional care that starts at home.
Your access to specialized, innovative care
Whether you have a common heart condition or something complex, we’ve got you covered. You won’t find another program in the tri-state region that offers select clinical trials and cutting-edge procedures, like:
- WATCHMAN Device for people with AFib who can’t tolerate Warfarin
- MitraClip for people needing mitral valve repair
- Minimalist approach to transcatheter aortic valve replacements (TAVR) for people who need valve replacement
- Bioresorbable stents for people with coronary artery blockages
Why experience matters
Just last year, more than 74,000 patients trusted their hearts to the Heart Center. And of these patients, more than 840 had lifesaving angioplasty procedures and 400 had cardiac surgeries. No other program in western Nebraska, Wyoming or northern Colorado has this level of experience. But despite the numbers, our focus is to offer our expertise to ensure that every patient has the best outcome possible.