UCHealth physicians use the audio-video capabilities of our Telehealth system to conduct classes, consult with doctors in rural hospitals, assess test results such as radiology exams, and swiftly evaluate and recommend treatment, 24 hours a day, right in patients’ home communities.
Patients use this video conferencing system as a convenient way to have an appointment with a specialist at UCHealth without leaving their hometown.
UCHealth Telehealth team members:
- Debbie Voyles; Executive DIrector, Telehealth
- Christopher Davis, MD, DTMH: Medical Director, Telehealth
- Dave Severenuk: System Architect, Telehealth
- MacKenzie Lintz: Project Coordinator, Telehealth
- John Thompson: Systems Analyst Associate, Telehealth
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.