Recognizing the need to share important and current information with the public during the coronavirus pandemic, UCHealth in early April began sharing content for news outlets featuring videos and interview clips on its new newsroom site.
The UCHealth News Service features interviews with doctors, nurses and other staff members sharing experiences from the front lines as well as important messages such as the risks of delaying emergency care. Since the site launched on April 3, UCHealth has provided nearly three dozen stories with news outlets eager to communicate visuals of providers caring for COVID-19 patients and nurses sharing firsthand perspectives.
“We appreciate news outlets recognizing our site as a go-to resource for accurate, reliable information and newsworthy stories,” said Dan Weaver, vice president of communications at UCHealth. “The UCHealth newsroom puts a face and relatable story to the health care workers and patients who inspire us every day.”
The newsroom is intended for media outlets to utilize any of the stories, videos or interviews for the production of their own news stories.
Below are a few links to stories recently posted on the newsroom:
- Testing and clinical trials: See the latest news regarding research and testing options.
- The Latest News: Read updates on UCHealth policies and urgent messages.
- Survivor Stories: View touching footage of patients who have recovered from COVID-19.
- Medical Expertise: Doctors share insights on symptoms, treatments, social distancing practices and more.
- Stories of Hope: Despite facing uncharted territory, learn how people are keeping morale and teamwork strong.
Please visit uchealth.org/newsroom for more information.