This Chicken recipe with figs, apricots and Italian black olives is a healthy recipe that the whole family will enjoy.
Makes 6 Servings
- 3 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 6 large garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoons sea salt
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons green peppercorns
- 1 cup Italian black olives, such as bella di cerignola
- 3 cups dried apricots
- 2 cups dried figs, chopped
- 1 cup marsala wine
- One day before serving, combine all ingredients, except the wine, and marinate overnight.
- Remove from fridge 1 hour before cooking. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Arrange chicken in a single layer on a large baking pan. Spoon over marinade and add wine. Cover with foil and bake 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake 30-40 minutes until juices run clear.
Nutrition Information per serving:
Calories: 509kcal, Fat: 18.6g, Cholesterol: 170.1mg, Sodium: 393.7mg, Total Carbohydrates: 16.7g, Fiber: 9.2g, Sugar: 11.7g, Protein: 59.4g