Whether you’re considering surgical weight loss, or have already undergone your procedure, UCHealth is here to help you make informed decisions and enjoy lasting success.
Be sure to watch these helpful video presentations covering a wide variety of topics related to weight loss surgery and nutrition. To schedule a consultation with one of our expert bariatric surgeons, use the quick search to the right to find a location or provider near you.
Support group video presentations: Surgical Weight Loss Center, UCHealth metro Denver
As part of our surgical weight loss programs, UCHealth offers support groups for anyone who has had or is planning to have bariatric surgery.
During these meetings, you’ll hear from experts in the field who cover a variety of topics. And if you can’t join us in person, you can watch the videos online at your convenience.
2017 video presentations
- Bariatrics: a Guide to Eating (January; Tyler Nigro, Lucas Schneider, Mikki Cummings, Michelle Lewis)
- See also Recipes for the Bariatric Patient (cookbook)
2016 video presentations
- A Patient’s Journey (July, multiple presenters)
- Johnson & Wales cookbook: Nutrition for Weight Management after Bariatric Surgery
- Open Question and Answer session (June, Justin Ross, PsyD)
2015 video presentations
- Psychology Potpourri (December; Justin Ross, PsyD)
- Holiday Cooking (November; Laura Sanford, Dietetic Intern)
- Support Group Open Forum: Questions and Answers(October; Jonathan Schoen, MD)
- Exercise: Health and Fitness Information (September; John Fleck, PT, DBT)
- A Patient’s Journey (August)
- Helping Families Understand Changes; Re-evaluating Your Relationship with Food (July; Justin Ross, PsyD)
- Eat Well, Feel Well (March; Holly Ratkovic, RD)
- New Meal Ideas (January; Johnson & Wales University culinary arts presenters)
2014 video presentations