UCHealth has pharmacy locations across Colorado conveniently located near our hospitals and clinics. We also offer mail delivery right to your home at no additional cost from all our locations.
Not using a UCHealth pharmacy? Give one of our pharmacies a call, and we’ll move your prescription over for you.
You don’t have to be a patient at a UCHealth facility to get your prescriptions filled at a UCHealth pharmacy.
Why use a UCHealth pharmacy for your prescriptions?
- The UCHealth mobile app and My Health Connection give you one place to manage your health and wellness needs. Refill your medications from your local UCHealth pharmacy, update your pharmacy, message your provider with a question, or manage your appointments, from any device.
- Mail delivery right to your home at no additional cost.
- We support multiple convenient locations that are electronically integrated so that you can receive refills at any UCHealth pharmacy.
- We stock hard-to-find medications including specialty, high-dollar medications.
- We work closely with physicians and offer consultation services beyond what most pharmacies offer.
- You have 24/7 access to a clinical pharmacist in our Emergency Department pharmacies.
Also, via our Medication Access and Renewal Center (MARC) we provide services designed to help patients gain access to high-dollar, specialty drugs along with prescription refill renewals by coordinating care with your physicians.
Refill your prescription
Customers who use UCHealth pharmacies can request prescription refills quickly and painlessly in My Health Connection.
Manage your medications by downloading the UCHealth mobile app and logging in with your My Health Connection account.
If you’d rather, you can also call your local UCHealth pharmacy and request a refill.
Requesting prescription transfers
Patients can request a prescription transfer into a UCHealth pharmacy by calling and leaving a message through the phone system or by speaking directly to a pharmacy representative. A UCHealth pharmacist will handle the transfer.
Patients requesting prescription transfers out of a UCHealth pharmacy should ask the new pharmacy to call us directly. It is customary for the pharmacy taking ownership of the prescription(s) to call and request the transfer.