I believe in providing patient-centered, evidence-based, cost-effective and compassionate care. I feel it is important to provide patients with education to make well-informed decisions related to their health. I strive to treat patients in a manner I would want my family to be treated.
I am a Cheyenne native. Outside of work, I enjoy spending time with friends and family, camping, going to the lake, cooking and traveling.
Qualifications and experience
- Family Medicine, Primary Care
- Languages spoken
Walden University (2016)
University of Wyoming (2012)
- Board Certification
Certification Agency Specialty Year American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Family Nurse Practitioner 2017
- Clinical interest for patients
• Homelessness and underserved populations hold a special place in my heart after working at the local homeless clinic for several years.
• Interventional pain medicine.
• Autoimmune arthritis/autoimmune diseases.
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.