I like seeing people succeed in finding peace in their lives. I provide a non-judgmental safe space to grow using cognitive behavioral therapy, emotional freedom technique, person-centered and solutions-based therapy. Depression, anxiety, and caregiver burnout can limit you from living to your full potential and affects all aspects of your life. I want to help you get back on track and improve your quality of life.
My favorite dessert is ice cream and I love watching all sorts of movies. I am a mother of two young adults and married for 28 years. I have two cats, one dog, and three turtles/tortoises. I love being outside, Zumba, and crocheting.
Qualifications and experience
- Primary Care, Mental Health and Behavior
- Languages spoken
Master of Social Work
University of Denver (2016)
- Board Certification
Certification Agency Specialty Year Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies Licensed Clinical Social Worker 2021
- Clinical interest for patients
- Cognitive behavioral therapy.
- Emotional freedom technique.
- Solutions-based therapy.
- Person-centered therapy..
I work with people affected by depression, anxiety, ADHD, and caregiver stress.
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.