I believe in empowering patients to take ownership in their care by educating them and keeping them informed about their treatment plan. Each patient is unique, and I strive to create treatment plans that reflect my patient’s specific needs.
I grew up and went to school in the Southeast, then moved to Texas with my husband, and now we live in Colorado with our daughter to enjoy all the great outdoor activities that Colorado has to offer.
Monday: 8am - 5pm
Tuesday: 8am - 5pm
Wednesday: 8am - 5pm
Thursday: 8am - 5pm
Friday: 8am - 5pm
Monday: All day
Tuesday: All day
Wednesday: All day
Thursday: All day
Friday: All day
Saturday: All day
Sunday: All day
Qualifications and experience
- Cardiology, Surgery - Adult Cardiac Surgery, Surgery - Cardiothoracic Surgery, Surgery - Vascular Surgery, Vascular Surgery
MSN Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
Vanderbilt University (2014)
University of South Carolina (2009)
- Clinical interest for patients
• Early mobility after surgery and cardiac rehab
• Improving Electronic Health Record
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.