I grew up in Fort Collins and love living in Colorado. I enjoy caring for people at every stage of life. My goal is to advise, advocate and partner with patients to build a trusting doctor-patient relationship in order to achieve wellness and reach personal goals.
Abby Rogers, PA-C and I function as a team. No matter who you see at your appointment, we are communicating and working closely together to ensure that you have better access and consistent quality care that you can rely on.
We enjoy caring for people at every stage of life. A primary reason we both chose to practice in family medicine is the continuity of care and the opportunity to really get to know our patients. We both strive to practice medicine and provide care with good communication in order to build trusting provider-patient relationships. We focus on wellness and preventive care using evidence based medicine. With mutual trust and respect, we work to create realistic health plans to achieve your individual health goals.
Our interests include:
- Preventative care and wellness
- Full-scope family medicine that include pediatrics, adult and geriatric
- Women’s health
- LGBQT+ supportive care
Qualifications and experience
- Family Medicine, Primary Care
- Languages spoken
UCHealth - Poudre Valley Hospital (2019)
Mercy Health (2017)
Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
Rocky Vista University (2016)
Masters of Science
Colorado State University (2012)
Bachelor of Science
Colorado State University (2010)
- Board Certification
Certification Agency Specialty Year American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine 2019
- Clinical interest for patients
- Preventative medicine
- Women’s health
- Primary care procedures
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.